The Aviano Community Pool is open for resident use from 4:00am – 11:00pm, Daily. Please be aware that at this time, the following restrictions are being enforced:
• Resident usage will be on a first come, first served basis.
• No outside guests or visitors will be permitted in the pool areas during this phase. Immediate family members will be permitted.
• Similar to like communities, the pool furniture has been partially removed based on CDC recommendations which call for implementation of comprehensive sanitation protocols, including sanitizing pool chairs, tables, and other poolside furniture after every use. All residents are required to sanitize pool furniture before and after each use utilizing either the provided wipes. Residents are also encouraged to bring their own chairs, towels, and blankets and to utilize the lawn areas surrounding the pool decks to help assist with proper physical distancing from others.
• The Association will be periodically sanitizing the pool area and associated restrooms.
• Please click here for the additional precautions that should be followed when utilizing the Pools.
• Note: the Board reserves the right to implement a reservation system, if deemed necessary to maintain capacity and physical distancing and allow additional residents access to the Pools.