The Aviano Fitness Center (Cardio Room, Weight Room, Core Room, and Movement Studio) is open for resident use from 4:00am – 11:00pm, Daily. Please be aware that at this time, the following restrictions are being enforced:
• All residents utilizing the fitness center will be required to complete and return an Assumption of Risk Waiver Form prior to using the facilities. If you have already completed this waiver and returned it to Aviano Management, then you do not need to fill out a new form.
• Fitness equipment has been rearranged and partially restricted to ensure proper sanitization and a six-foot physical distance between residents.
• Temporary total occupancy at the Fitness Center will be as follows
• Cardio Room – maximum of 10 residents at one time.
• Weight Room – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Movement Studio – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Core Room – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Due to limited capacities, no guests will be permitted during this phase of reopening, and Fitness Center use is limited to residents and their immediate family members who reside in the same household.
• Members are required to sanitize/wipe down a machine before and after each use. Gym wipes will be provided in each Fitness Center area.
• Fitness classes will not be available at this time. The Fitness on Demand system will be available for resident use in the Movement Studio for individual on-demand fitness classes.
• Residents are encouraged to wear a protective face covering/mask while utilizing the clubhouse and fitness centers.
• The water cooler is available for use, however, cups will not be provided and residents are asked to utilize their own personal water cups or bottles.
While we do not have staff on-site to enforce the continued restrictions outlined below during non-business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm), we ask that residents be respectful of these guidelines and all residents are required to follow them while utilizing the facilities.