Updates Regarding COVID-19 and Aviano
Please Find Below Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the Aviano Community
What are the Hours and Rules of Use for the Aviano Fitness Center?
The Aviano Fitness Center (Cardio Room, Weight Room, Core Room, and Movement Studio) is open for resident use from 4:00am – 11:00pm, Daily. Please be aware that at this time, the following restrictions are being enforced:
• All residents utilizing the fitness center will be required to complete and return an Assumption of Risk Waiver Form prior to using the facilities. If you have already completed this waiver and returned it to Aviano Management, then you do not need to fill out a new form.
• Fitness equipment has been rearranged and partially restricted to ensure proper sanitization and a six-foot physical distance between residents.
• Temporary total occupancy at the Fitness Center will be as follows
• Cardio Room – maximum of 10 residents at one time.
• Weight Room – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Movement Studio – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Core Room – maximum of 6 residents at one time.
• Due to limited capacities, no guests will be permitted during this phase of reopening, and Fitness Center use is limited to residents and their immediate family members who reside in the same household.
• Members are required to sanitize/wipe down a machine before and after each use. Gym wipes will be provided in each Fitness Center area.
• Fitness classes will not be available at this time. The Fitness on Demand system will be available for resident use in the Movement Studio for individual on-demand fitness classes.
• Residents are encouraged to wear a protective face covering/mask while utilizing the clubhouse and fitness centers.
• The water cooler is available for use, however, cups will not be provided and residents are asked to utilize their own personal water cups or bottles.
While we do not have staff on-site to enforce the continued restrictions outlined below during non-business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm), we ask that residents be respectful of these guidelines and all residents are required to follow them while utilizing the facilities.
What are the Hours of the Aviano Pool?
The Aviano Community Pool is open for resident use from 4:00am – 11:00pm, Daily. Please be aware that at this time, the following restrictions are being enforced:
• Resident usage will be on a first come, first served basis.
• No outside guests or visitors will be permitted in the pool areas during this phase. Immediate family members will be permitted.
• Similar to like communities, the pool furniture has been partially removed based on CDC recommendations which call for implementation of comprehensive sanitation protocols, including sanitizing pool chairs, tables, and other poolside furniture after every use. All residents are required to sanitize pool furniture before and after each use utilizing either the provided wipes. Residents are also encouraged to bring their own chairs, towels, and blankets and to utilize the lawn areas surrounding the pool decks to help assist with proper physical distancing from others.
• The Association will be periodically sanitizing the pool area and associated restrooms.
• Please click here for the additional precautions that should be followed when utilizing the Pools.
• Note: the Board reserves the right to implement a reservation system, if deemed necessary to maintain capacity and physical distancing and allow additional residents access to the Pools.
Are the tot-lots and playgrounds open and accessible for resident use?
The Aviano playgrounds and tot lots are currently open on a first-come first-serve basis. Residents visiting the playgrounds are encouraged to take preemptive measures such as hand washing and hand sanitizing during and after visiting these amenities. If you or your children are showing symptoms of an illness, we ask that you please refrain from using the playgrounds. Residents utilizing these amenities are asked to wipe down equipment thoroughly with disinfecting wipes before and after use and are using them at their own risk. Health experts also are urging people to practice “social distancing,” which is the idea of maintaining a roughly 6-foot distance between other people.
Are the Community Sport Courts (Tennis and Basketball) Open?
The Community Sport Courts (Basketball and Tennis) are available for use during the hours of 4:00 am – 11:00 pm, Daily with proper physical distancing recommended during this time.
Are Reservations Available for the Tennis Courts?
Yes! Reservations are now available for the Aviano tennis courts online at ReserveMyCourt.com. Simply choose to “Sign-Up” as a new player and select “Aviano Community Tennis Courts” from the drop down as your “Home Facility”.
Is the Aviano Management Team Available to Meet With at the Clubhouse?
The Aviano Management Team has resumed onsite hours from 8AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday, and will be available for in person meetings by appointment only. The team is further available via email and phone, should you need assistance.
How can I contact the Board of Directors?
CCMC is the Managing Agent and serves as the liaison between the Board of Directors and Aviano homeowners, and is available to assist with time-sensitive requests or matters. The CCMC Team is happy to address concerns or forward them to the Board of Directors upon request, and does so frequently.
How do I Contact The Desert Ridge Community Association?
You can contact the management team for the Desert Ridge Community Association by phone at: 480-551-4300. You can also visit their community website at:
What Are My Options For Paying My Monthly HOA Assessment Dues?
For all of the payment options available to you, please CLICK HERE to visit the “HOA Dues Payment Options” page on this site.
Interested in Learning More About the Aviano Community Association? Contact the On-Site Management Team Today!